Stein breading applicators pioneered the concept of automatic application of breading materials to a wide range of coated products back in 1955. Our Stein Heritage model is the newest addition to the long and highly successful line of dry breading material applicators. It represents an innovative space savings approach and is designed for flour and fine granular free flow coating materials. We built the Heritage on the principal that less is more. It’s simplicity of design means less adjustments while maintaining full operational functionality.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to clean and energy efficient
- Unique vertical style breading hopper design for extremely small footprint
- Maintains same hydration time as larger breading applicators
- Independent main product belt variable speed drive from 0 to 60 FPM
- Independent drives for cross feed auger, vertical auger, hopper top flow discharge, and sifter
- Designed for the application of flour and free flowing coating materials to a wide range of food substrates while maintain full belt width product orientation and gentle handling.
- Can be used as a first step predust or final breading application.
Options & Models
- Available in 24, 34, and 40 inch usable belt widths
- Rotating belt vibrators (fixed speed)
- Fixed height flip style discharge
- Available with electric or hydraulic drives
- Push button controls