If you’re looking for a cargo loader that’s got it all – this is it! With the JBT Ranger Electric Loader, you’ll be efficiently and precisely maneuvering cargo loads around the airport in no time. Plus, with smooth-ride features and an all-electric power system, cargo loading and transfers are done in a way that’s friendlier to workers, cargo, and the planet.
Features & Benefits
Your JBT Ranger 15E loaders are loaded with features to help you get work done as quickly, accurately, and safely as possible – every time you use them.
- Agility – Powered operator’s cab enables simultaneous operation of loader and aircraft controls
- Rugged – Optional solid, maintenance-free rubber driver tires and bogy wheels eliminate flats
- Smooth – Front axle with leaf-spring suspension provides a safer, more comfortable ride and reduces stress on the vehicle
- Access – Convenient access to major electrical and hydraulic service points for easy maintenance
- Clarity – PLC-controlled PDM with assisted diagnostics reduces time to troubleshoot and adjust functions
- Eco-Friendly – All-electric model with lithium battery power for emission-free operation
- Power – 48 kWh lithium-ion battery for extended operating time and range
- Speed – Top speeds of up to 24 kph (15 mph) shorten aircraft turn times
- Durable – Robust, proven components minimize maintenance and unscheduled downtime
- Safe – Optional Aircraft Proximity Detection (APD) sensors to protect the aircraft, loader, and personnel
- Capacity – Faster loading with a 7,000 kg (15.5k lbs) lift capacity boosts job efficiency
- Assistive – JetDock self-docking options on some models for safer, auto-guided docking cycles
- Support – Access to JBT’s global network of parts and technical staff
If you have questions about how these features benefit your operations, contact us today.
The JBT Ranger E electric Loader is made for incredible mobility and endurance while eliminating emissions and reducing maintenance costs. Your cargo crew will finish its duties more efficiently than ever with our thoughtfully engineered power cargo loaders. Just consider some of the impactful design elements, each improving operations at your airport:
- All-electric with long-lasting battery charge
- Leaf-spring suspension and smoother ride
- Small footprint and tight turning radius
- Incomparable and impressively fast top speed options; select speeds that best match your operational needs
Your Ranger 15 E can reach max speeds of up to 24 km/h (15 mph) – nearly double the speed of other models! With the Ranger’s available options, you have the flexibility to adjust the speed to best match your needs.
Today’s airports are busy, operations are distributed across a vast area, and you need loaders where the action is. The answer is the JBT Ranger 15 E. With its higher drive speed and improved movement, a single vehicle can do the work of multiple conventional loaders.
You’ll soon see the positive results and incredible value of your Ranger cargo loaders. Just to name a few:
- Greater productivity with optional increased speeds
- Less wear-and-tear and fuel expenses for more cost-efficient ownership
- Improved operator comfort and efficiency
- Amazing service longevity and resale potential
Ranger cargo loaders are the gold standard for higher efficiency ground support equipment. Don’t settle for anything less than JBT.
Ranger Electric Loaders Are the Smooth Move
Ranger 15 E electric Cargo Loaders earned their enviable spot in the GSE market the hard way. They exceeded expectations, repeatedly and consistently.
You’re well aware that JBT’s Ranger electric cargo loaders provide swift, efficient cargo transport. However, the list of exceptional qualities goes on. It might interest you to know these key details:
- Models to service multiple aircraft types
- Dual-language controls/programmable logic controllers (PLC) options
- Great diagnostics using on-board PLC
- Robust, proven components
- High-speed, high-maneuverability models available
- JetDock automatic docking options for some models
- Advanced Aircraft Proximity Detection (APD) available
- Cost-advantageous ownership
- Industry-leading resale value
Better Engineering for Better Cargo Operations
If you’re like most other businesses, you’re eager to sensibly streamline your ground support activities. It’s an obvious way to minimize waste and maximize efficiency.
JBT likes to see you win, too. That’s why we approach the design of our products so critically. Bearing this in mind, we’ve integrated functionality into every Ranger Electric Loader. Here are just some examples of how better engineering is a boon for you:
- Constructed using advanced techniques and the best materials
- Compatible with other diesel powered JBT GSE
- Customizable and configurable to your needs
- Requires less operator training
- Quicker and easier roll-out
- Easier maintenance
- Lower fuel costs
- Quiet operation
- Smoother riding front suspension for longer, faster cargo runs
- Greater equipment longevity
Cargo Loading Made Easy
Here’s how we’ve made it simple to use and maintain your Ranger 15 E:
- Well-positioned controls allow quick access and enable efficient operation
- Options for high-speed loaders to keep pace with busy airport operations, helping you stick to tight schedules and fast turnarounds
- Intuitive and user-friendly, requiring little initial training
- Self-docking cargo loaders take the guesswork out of one of the trickiest steps in cargo transference (on some models)
- Accessible battery, power module, electrical and hydraulic systems simplify upkeep
- Powerful, understandable diagnostics facilitate quick troubleshooting
Your schedule or budget doesn’t have the bandwidth to accommodate unplanned downtime. The ramifications of such a scenario can be costly and frustrating.
This isn’t an issue with your fleet of JBT Ranger electric cargo loaders. Ranger loaders are solidly constructed using the best available materials and processes.
Of special note is this cargo loader’s soft-ride suspension – it’s key to keeping the Ranger moving on longer transits across the ramp. The unique car-like front suspension minimizes the stress on components caused by the jolts of cross-ramp travel.
This dedication to toughness and reliability means you’ll experience:
- Decreased maintenance
- Quieter, more trouble-free operations
- Reduced wear and tear
- Productivity gains due to fewer and shorter usage interruptions
Options & Models
JBT has plenty of options and models, so you can get the cargo loader that’s perfect for your needs. We have a suite of models – like our Commander Cargo Loaders (this should be a link to Commander, not Ranger) – to select from, and some models offer options to further customize your loaders. Rest assured that your JBT loader is going to check all the boxes!
Options Are Essential
Because a traditional loader might not work for every cargo activity or transfer location, JBT Ranger loaders come in three sizes, all equally robust:
Ranger Diesel Version
Designed for maneuverability and mobility, this loader boasts a gentle ride, small footprint, tight turning radius, and peak speed that’s double that of other models. This rugged, nimble, environmentally responsible diesel loader is a workhorse with its 15,500-pound (7,050-kg) capacity.
We’re happy to discuss your specific requirements and help you find the JBT cargo loaders that fit your business.
JBT – Comprehensive AeroTech Solutions Provider
Partnering with JBT makes accomplishing your many and diverse tasks infinitely easier. JBT can satisfy your end-to-end airport operations products and services needs. If there’s aviation support equipment or operational systems you need, we have them.
The Right Equipment for Every Task
JBT’s well known for our full and fine offering machines and vehicles, including:
Our expansive inventory features everything from cargo loaders to tractors, Jetways to simulators, and scaffolding to HVAC and power systems.
More Than Just Hardware
No doubt, JBT machinery is best-in-class. But did you know that we’re also a recognized leader in Airport Services? We offer:
JBT blends consulting, technology, skilled technicians – whatever it takes – into our service engagements for optimal, customized results. More often than not, it’s these elements that unite operations, machinery, and workers into a cohesive and effective system.