High-speed, high-capacity cargo loaders for airlines, airports, ground handlers & cargo companies
Commander Loaders are the industry standard for upper deck and lower deck cargo loading. They’re available in a number of models, ranging from seven to over 30-tons (over 27,215 kg) of lift capacity, to meet every cargo need.
Commander Loaders were introduced more than 30 years ago. Since then, approximately 10,000 units have been sold worldwide. Commander Loaders are deployed with airlines and commercial air cargo fleets across the globe servicing all kinds of passenger and cargo aircraft.
Easy to operate, easy to maintain, highly reliable, and with unmatched resale potential, Commander Loaders excel at providing value. They’re the obvious choice for anyone requiring best-of-class ground support equipment.
Why Go with Commander Cargo Loaders
Commander Loaders have enjoyed an enviable reputation and consistent staying power in the GSE market. This is for good reason. On top of the advantageous costs of ownership and resale, here are a few other winning aspects to consider.
- Available in diesel or all-electric designs
- High-speed, high-maneuverability models available
- Great diagnostics using on-board programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Dual-language controls / PLC options
- JetDock automatic docking options
- Advanced Aircraft Proximity Detection (APD) available
- Models to service B737 up to A380 commercial and cargo aircraft
Smart Engineering for Better Cargo Operations
Anything that streamlines ground support activities would be a boon for your business. JBT carries this notion to the drawing board to thoughtfully and intelligently design everything from pallet transports to ULD carriers to electric loaders.
With this in mind, we’ve engineered in functionality to boost productivity, increase equipment longevity, preserve value, and more. The result – the Commander Loaders on your tarmac are:
- Constructed leveraging the latest processes and materials
- Compatible with other GSE
- Customizable and configurable to your needs
- Require less time to get up and running
- Stay in service longer
Cargo Loading Made Easy
Commander Loaders tick all the boxes when it comes to ease of use. Not only can they accommodate heavy loads, you’ll find that they’re simple to operate and maintain.
- Well-positioned controls allow quick access and enable efficient operation
- High-speed loaders keep pace with busy airport operations, helping you stick to tight schedules and fast turnarounds
- Self-docking cargo loaders take guesswork out of one of the trickiest steps in cargo transference
- User-friendly, requiring little time for initial operator training
You don’t have room in your schedule for downtime. We completely get that, and agree wholeheartedly.
That’s why we’ve created the Commander Loader to be as durable as possible. It’s solidly constructed by master craftspeople using the highest-quality materials and methods. Because of this rigor, you’ll experience:
- Easier and minimal regular maintenance
- Smoother operations with fewer, less frequent, and less severe issues
- Greater productivity due to fewer and shorter usage interruptions
Features & Benefits
Your JBT loader has a full complement of features to help you get the job done as quickly, accurately, and securely as possible – time after time.
- Control – HellirollⓇ conveyance system facilitates precise cargo handling
- Agility – Powered operator’s cab enables simultaneous operation of loader and aircraft controls
- Rugged – Solid rubber driver tires and bogy wheels eliminate flat tires
- Access – Swing-out power module provides complete access to engine, hydraulic system, and electrical box
- Clarity – PLC controls with onboard diagnostics reduces time to troubleshoot and test systems
If you have any questions about these features – or how they benefit your operations – contact our team today.
Options & Models
JBT is proud to offer additional cargo loader models. After all, airport operations aren’t a one-size-fits-all affair.
Commander® 15i E Electric Loader
Robust and customizable, this electric loader is up to your cargo transfer tasks. With a 15,000 pound (7,000 kg) capacity, it can convey and lift ample cargo. Its long-duration lithium-ion battery isn’t just environmentally-conscientious, it lets you get more work done.
Commander® 30i E Electric Loader
This all-electric cargo loader is heavy-duty and highly configurable. Its 33,000 pound (15,000 kg) capacity means you can move plenty of cargo. Powered by an eco-friendly lithium-ion battery, this loader can run for a long time between charges.
Other available models include the Commander 40i Loader, Commander 60i Loader, and Commander Electric. Reach out to our team to discuss your specific needs. JBT has a cargo loader suited to your requirements.
JBT Comprehensive AeroTech Solutions
JBT offers a host of products and services to address the many activities and challenges faced by modern airport operators. Essentially, if there’s a piece of aviation support equipment or operational system you need, we have you covered.
The Right Equipment to Get the Job Done Right
On the hardware side, JBT specializes in:
Because you need to accomplish so many tasks — ones that’re frequently wide-ranging and dissimilar — JBT sells all things AeroTech. Our vast portfolio includes everything from cargo loaders to tractors, Jetways to simulators, and scaffolding to HVAC and power systems.
More than Just Machines
In addition to our world-class machinery, JBT’s a leader in Airport Services. Among our offerings are:
Our service model incorporates consulting, technology, skilled technicians, and more. Often, these are the components that tie all the separate operations and equipment together into a cohesive, effective system.
You needn’t look further than JBT for your end-to-end aerobusiness needs.
JBT, Your Partner in AeroTech
A Better Approach
At JBT, we believe it’s not good enough to just make a sale and move on. That’s an outdated paradigm that really doesn’t show our customers the attention and respect they deserve.
Instead, we strive to build a productive long-term relationship with you. We aim to have collaborative interactions that feel more like conversations. This way, JBT can bring thoughtful and holistic solutions to you today – and in the years to come.
Talk with Our Experts
JBT’s been in the aviation support industry since the 1950s. That’s a long time to develop critical knowledge and experience. Our highly qualified and talented team is a tremendous asset – for you.
We know how complex the logistics of running an airport, airline, or other related business can be. We understand the demands on the infrastructure, systems, and personnel. That’s why we’re here to provide that extra level of support.
- If you have unanswered questions or lingering concerns, the JBT team is available to discuss details and supply answers.
- Perhaps you just want the experienced input of industry professionals as you strategize and plan for capital investment. We’re ready to help.
Whatever assistance you’re seeking, JBT is your go-to resource for all your AeroTech needs. Don’t hesitate to contact us.