The B80 is a heavy-duty cargo / baggage tractor ready for the harsh, demanding environment of today’s ramp. With efficient aircraft turns of paramount importance, you can rely on JBT’s tough B80 tractor for all your cargo handling needs.
The B80 provides operators with a safe, ergonomically friendly airport tow / cargo tractor. The unit features industry leading front and rear suspension configurations and low-profile driver access. Operators can enjoy the ride of a passenger vehicle with the toughness of a design-for-purpose ramp cargo tractor.
With a top speed of 20 mph (32kph), a draw bar pull of 5,750 lbs (2608kg), and a unit weight of 7,900 lbs (3583kg), the B80 is ready to move you and your cargo.
The B80 – Easy to Operate, Easy to Maintain, Highly Reliable
A comfortable ride with heavy-duty independent front suspension designed for towing heavy loads
- Ergonomic “suspension” seats to maximize operator safety and comfort
- A robust rear leaf spring suspension
- Great maneuverability with a tight turning radius. Minimum R 81 inches (2.06m). Maximum R 159 inches (4.04m)
- Parking disk brake integral to axle design
- Optional all-weather enclosed cab
- Easy, accessible, wide hinged engine cover over a Ford MSG425 EFI gasoline engine.
- Engine-mounted data port for fast diagnostics
- Powerplant is EPA/CARB compliant
- Quick, easy to read engine data on control console
- Battery, transmission dipstick, oil dipstick and power steering reservoir easily accessible from ground level
- A smooth ride to reduce wear and tear on the B80 tractor and the operators. Front axle is an independent A-arm axle with front coil spring while the rear axle is mounted on progressive leaf springs
- The shifter is fully electronic and certified for use in the airport environment
|Length with Hitch||127.5in||3.24m|
|Engine||Ford MSG-425-75HP Gas|
|Transmission||GM 4l70 HO Gen 3|
|Rear Axle||Newage – Model 515 planetary axle|
|Rear Tires||LT225/75 R16|
|Front Tires||165-13 GSE|