GSE Careers at JBT in Orlando, Florida
Who We Are
- We design, manufacture, install, and support aviation ground support equipment
- We provide aircraft pushback tractors, cargo loaders, deicers & telematics services
- We are a team of 300 people serving commercial and military aviation
- We fabricate in 250,000 square feet of manufacturing space
- We employ welders, assemblers, metal workers, engineers, accountants, electricians, etc.
- We offer great benefits, pay, career opportunities, and an excellent health and safety record
- We’ve been in Orlando, Florida for more than 50 years
What We Do
We support commercial and military aviation around the world. JBT Ground Support Equipment (GSE) designs, manufactures, installs, and supports deicers, cargo loaders, and pushback/tow tractors needed by commercial, military and cargo aircraft.
Our Defense related products include military cargo loaders, deicers, aircraft washers, and tow tractors. JBT GSE has hundreds of military support vehicles in service at bases across the globe.
Where We Are
Our home is Orlando, Florida. But, with thousands of ground support vehicles built and shipped, our reach is across America and the globe. Much of the world’s cargo and commercial aircraft fleet is moved by vehicles manufactured by JBT Ground Support Equipment. Our customer base includes the US Military, air cargo companies, aviation maintenance and service companies, and commercial airlines. JBT GSE vehicles can be seen positioning aircraft, deicing aircraft, and loading cargo at major airports and cargo hubs across the globe.
Video: Working at the JBT Orlando Facility
Who We Look For
Honest, hardworking, conscientious women and men, with skills and interests like the following:
- Welders, Metal Workers, Interior Finishers, Electrical and Electronic Assemblers
- Electrical Engineers – Controls, electric vehicles
- Programmers – Control Systems, Equipment Monitoring and Telematics
- Mechanical Engineers – Structural Design, Chassis Mounted Designs, HVAC, Hydraulics
- Technicians – Field Installers, Product Support Technicians, Electrical, Mechanical
- Sourcing Specialists, Buyers
- Drafters, Designers, Technical Writers
- Production / Manufacturing Engineers, Q&A Specialists
What You Can Do
- Take a look at our current job listings
- Contact us
- Let’s see how we can work together