Bridges able to dock to regional jets from standard or lower terminal floor heights. Bridge cab designs capable of negotiating doors, steps, and handrails of many regional aircraft. Passengers can have the same “large jet” experience even when flying smaller, regional aircraft.
Features & Benefits
- Bridge designs with extra low-range operational capabilities
- State-of-the-art sensors for efficiently docking to regional aircraft doors
- Cab designs for negotiating the stairs, steps and handrails of many regional jets
- Minimal height rotunda designs.
- Adjustable cab floors for to dock to regional jets
- Modified canopy closures for sound weather seal around fuselage