Careers at Jetway Systems in Ogden, Utah
PRODUCTION | WAREHOUSING | WELDING | ENGINEERING | MANAGEMENT
Careers on the Move – Join Jetway and be Part of the Aviation, Airport and Defense Industries:
- Bonuses. A new employee bonus of $1,000, plus a $100/week attendance bonus.*
- Stability. Jetway has been in the same location in Ogden for over 60 years. The Jetway factory did not shut down during the COVID pandemic.
- Competitive pay. Welders start at $22.93 to $23.93, laborers start at $17.93 to $18.93.*
- Guaranteed pay increases. The labor contract provides annual pay increases in addition to pay step increases.
- Benefits. Jetway employees are eligible for medical, dental, 401(k) with company matching, paid vacation and holidays, military and jury duty pay.
- Long-term growth. Jetway employees tend stay for a career and learn new skills throughout their time with the company.
*subject to change
Support the World’s Military and Commercial Aviation
Jetway’s people support commercial and military aviation around the world. They design, manufacture, install, and support the passenger boarding bridges, air-conditioning units, and electrical power units needed by commercial aircraft while parked at the airport terminal gate.
Our defense products support the electrical power and air-conditioning needs of fighter, cargo, and specialty aircraft for the Air Force, Navy, Army, and Marine Corps at bases and on ships located around the world.
Where Jetway People Are
Our home and manufacturing plant is Ogden, Utah. But, with 9,000 Jetway bridges installed, our reach is across America and the globe. In North America, 75% of the public is impacted by Jetway equipment every time they fly. If you’ve flown through SLC, Atlanta, JFK, LAX, Las Vegas, Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Orlando, Dubai, Taiwan, Thailand, Vienna, Mexico, Panama, Manchester, Dublin, Wellington, Sydney, Milan, London, Johannesburg or flown on a commercial airline, chances are you have been on a Jetway boarding bridge.
At Jetway, People Make It Happen
Honest, hardworking, conscientious women and men, with skills and interests like the following:
- Welders, Metal Workers, Interior Finishers, Electrical and Electronic Assemblers
- Electrical Engineers – High Voltage, Low Voltage, 400 Hz, 270VDC, 28VDC, Controls
- Programmers – Control Systems, Equipment Monitoring and Telematics
- Mechanical Engineers – Structural Design, Chassis Mounted Designs, HVAC
- Technicians – Field Installers, Product Support Technicians, Electrical, Mechanical
- Sourcing Specialists, Buyers
- Drafters, Designers, Technical Writers
- Production / Manufacturing Engineers, Q&A Specialists
What You Can Do
- Take a look at our current job listings
- Contact us
- Let’s see how we can work together